North Shore Nurses began in the year 2004 and was established specifically to provide a better level of service, continuity and increased quality of care than the nursing agencies that were in the market.
Our Vision is to be the first choice of Healthcare Organizations in Australia for their Staffing Solution Needs and to be their most valued and respected partner.
We understand the requirements of clients and candidates and are committed to excellence. We aim to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of our clients’ Staffing needs by providing the qualified and best candidates to them at a price which is value for money. And thus we strive to be their first choice. We choose to do our business with utmost honesty and keep ethical standards high. We build positive and healthy relationship among team and are passionate towards our vision. Regular feedback from our client and candidates provide us vital information to deliver excellent service and strive to improve our service promise even more.
Company Core Values
Our Core Values give us a solid foundation on which we conduct ourselves:
- Deliver Excellence
- Deal with Honesty and Integrity
- Keep ethical standards high
- Build a Positive Team
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Be passionate and determined
- Pursue growth and learning
- Do More with Less
- Customer Service
We are committed to providing quality service to both our Clients and Candidates.
Statement of Intent
Provide Highest Level of Customer Service to our CLIENTS by:
- Providing the most suitable candidates to our clients that are professional, efficient and courteous to clients
- Consistent Compliance with Standards
- Open for Communication at any time of the year and responding to client enquiries in prompt manner
- Creating effective Performance Feedback Mechanism and Complaint Management Procedure
- Creating Professional and Productive Relationship
- Effective Records Management Procedure
- Implementing Risk Management Policies and Procedure
- Integrity and Honesty in all our dealings
- Promptness in our Actions, keeping people informed of the progress
- Abiding by the RCSA Code of Professional Practice
- Keeping agreed appointments with Clients