We offer services of trained personnel to aged care homes, private hospitals, medical centers, media companies and various healthcare related organizations in Australia. With top-notch agency nursing services and permanent recruitment from Australia and abroad, we assist our clients to meet their objective of providing best medical care to the patients.
There are many advantages of hiring us
- We follow stringent recruitment procedures to make sure that you appoint the most reliable and consistent set of nurses
- By hiring a Specialist Agency, whose office staff is from a healthcare background, you will have access to people who have some “real” insight into healthcare, people that will listen to your needs, and find the best person for you
- We match skills of candidates to the best possible requirement of your organization
- We do a thorough background check to ensure validity of registrations and mandatory trainings
- We have effective Performance Feedback Mechanism and Complaint Management Procedure in place
- Being from a healthcare background means we are able to draw on experience to select high quality candidates and by using our international partners we are able to extend our reach in finding suitably qualified staff for your positions
- We have a database of candidates that we can draw upon in seeking suitable matches for your role
Our stringent policies and selection norms makes it possible in placing the best quality nursing professionals to your esteemed organization for a positive experience. We ensure that our staff has the right attitude and professionalism.
North Shore Nurses places great value on the relationships that we have with clients, not only does our staff represent themselves and our company, they also represent the facility in which they work. We recognise this and ensure through our screening process. Our screening process consists of:
- All Registered Nurses must have at least 12 months experience.
- Proof of Registration is provided by the nurse and checked via AHPRA’s online register
- Must have two satisfactory references from senior nursing staff/managers.
- Medication Quiz is conducted
- All staff have Working With Children Checks and National Police Checks conducted.
- Occupational Screening, staff are required to meet NSW minimum requirements for Immunisation/Vaccination status.
For mandatory training requirements and meeting the annual CPD points, North Shore Nurses through the Australian Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies (AANRA – RCSA), works with the Australian Nurses Federation to provide online training.
The courses on here include Fire and Emergency training, Manual Handling, Drug Calculations and Basic Life Support. There are also additional training options for example Infection Control, Wound Care, Diabetes and Advanced Life Support and more that we are able to offer to the nurses.
We conduct a variety of checks to determine the validity of the nursing professionals:
- Police Record check
- Working with Children check
- Qualification check
- Registration check
- Compulsory Training check
- Reference check
We are the one-stop solution for clients in rural Australia
We have a vast experience of more than a decade as a prominent nursing agency, and we know the practical difficulties in finding the right people. There is a scarcity of good resources hampering the productivity and growth of the organization. You can’t deliver timely and consistent services to the patients, and it damages the reputation. Don’t let the shortage of skilled medical resources become a hindering factor for you. We are there to assist you by supplying good quality human resources from Australia, Ireland or the United Kingdom.
We offer assistance to the UK nurses who come to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa of 12 months. They are hired by the clients on a casual basis initially. After monitoring the performance, they are offered with the permanent appointment. A large percentage of nurses placed by us got permanent appointment due to their expertise and dedication.
Contact today for a total assistance about casual or permanent requirement of trained nurses. We assure about total confidentiality of the information. We guarantee that your organization gets the best quality people who are well-qualified and well-trained for carrying out nursing jobs. We are ready to address each concerned raised by you.
Assistance for Overseas Nurses
Once you get through our scrutiny and selection process, it is our responsibility to take care of each minute aspect of those who come from abroad. The moment you arrive to Australia, our comprehensive services start. There is no need to worry about anything because our recruitment team is there to provide a step-by-step assistance. Our motto is to make your experience as stress-free as possible. We guide about the process of applying for nursing registration in Australia with the authorized agency, The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, Working with Children Check and Police Check. Our team is well-acquainted with the Australian procedures. Hence, they can properly guide
We know that there is a lot of anxiety in the people when they step-in to Australia. That’s why our team makes you comfortable and make the things easy. With our assistance and help, you can get through the process in a relaxed manner!