Are you a Bachelor degree RGN, UK or Irish National, trained in the UK/Ireland and would you like to experience 12 months working, exploring and having an extended holiday in Australia?

Then a Working Holiday Maker Visa could make this possible for you.

Using beautiful Sydney as your initial destination we would be delighted to assist with flexible temporary placements.

In the same way that you are required to register with the NMC to work as a Nurse in the UK, in Australia you are required to get AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) registration.

We are happy to assist, guide and walk you through the Australian Registration procedure, on a one to one basis.

We will take you through things slowly, step by step from your first initial contact with us.
We don’t work 9.00am through to 5.00pm Monday to Friday because we are flexible and realistic and we realise you don’t work those hours either.



Once you have obtained your Australian Registration then you would apply for your visa.

The visa is valid for 12 months and is age restrictive, which means it is only available for those aged between 18 – 30 years of age.

Family members/children CAN NOT travel as dependants on this type of Visa.

You would be expected to undergo basic medical health care checks, for example chest x-rays and blood tests. These are enforced by the Australian High Commission, and carried out by a panel Doctor in the UK or Ireland.

You have up to 12 months to enter Australia from the date your visa is granted. So, in effect your visa has a 12 month “shelf life” before you have to use it for travel.
You may leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you wish during your year there.
However any time you spend outside of Australia cannot be added onto your visa. Your 12 months will expire exactly 12 months from the date your first entered Australia

If you fall in love with Australia, then getting a second working holiday visa is an option, as long as you are still within the age range of the visa and in Australia on your WHM visa.

Pictures of Amazing Australia…..


We have opportunities for work in Australia. Minimum of 6 months post graduate experience in your profession in essential.

For a fantastic opportunity and further information please contact if in the UK mail to: and if in Australia already mail to: